Kingdom of Estard
The Kingdom of Estard includes Estard Castle, Estard's castle town, the village of Pilchard Bay, the Woodcutter's Hut, and the nearby ancient ruins. It is the only island in the entire world, with nothing but the ocean surrounding it.
Estard was originally an uninhabited island. Sometime long ago, a group of explorers found the island and colonized it, leaving a memorial under the castle town.
Hundreds of years before the game begins, the Almighty and the Demon Lord Orgodemir fought an epic battle. The Demon Lord was sealing continents from the world, casting them into complete darkness. The Almighty, with the Holy Order of the Almighty and the four spirits, fought the Demon Lord to prevent this. However, the Almighty, foreseeing the possibility of his defeat, put into place a way to revive the world in the Shrine of Mysteries. He put pedestals that can send people into the past provided that they have the necessary fragment to fit into the pedestal. When the fragments are in place, the pedestal activates and sends the people present into the past. If they are able to undo the evil that troubles that particular region, the land will be able to enter into the present.
- Estard Castle and Town (including Dermot's Dwelling)
- Pilchard Bay
- Shoreside Shrine - West of Pilchard Bay, and contains a royal ship.
- Woodcutter's Hut
- King Donald - The ruler of Estard.
- Prince Kiefer - The hotheaded and adventurous prince of Estard. He is always trying to shirk his responsibilities.
- Princess Lisette
- Pike - The Hero's lecherous and drunkard uncle, and Pollock's brother.
- Piers (originally Orka) - Son of the town's shop owner. Has a thing for Maribel.
- Dermot the Hermit
- Kiefer's grandfather (originally named Roarty) - King of Estard prior to Donald, once took a Red Fragment from Dermot.
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.