A giant moth is a monster who appears in the Dragon Quest series.
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Appearances
- 3.1 Main games
- 3.2 Monsters series
- 3.2.1 Dragon Warrior Monsters
- 3.2.2 Dragon Warrior Monsters 2
- 3.2.3 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- 3.2.4 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
- 3.2.5 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Professional
- 3.2.6 Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D
- 3.2.7 Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key
- 3.2.8 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3
- 3.2.9 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional
- 3.2.10 Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light
- 4 Other languages
- 5 Related monsters
Moths have weak base damage but have the ability to cast 'Woosh' which will deal about 15 damage to all allies. Be cautious when encountering a group.
Tips to Combat:
- If you do NOT have the initative. Prepare a heal to neutralise a potential 'Woosh'.
- Treat with Medium Priority.
|#33 - Giant moth|
|Exp||Gold||Drop||Poison moth knife|
Outside the Underkeep
|#29 - Giant moth|
|Exp||Gold||Drop||Rennet powder (Common)|
Red mould (Rare)
|Note: A large moth-like monster that flies freely through the air on giant wings. Capable of casting air-based spells on groups of enemies.|
|# - GiantMoth|
|Description: Creates a violent wind with its huge wings.|
|Spells and Abilities|
|Paralyze (Lv. 10)|
Radiant (Lv. 13)
WindBeast (Lv. 14)
|How to breed:|
|Butterfly X Any Demon family monster|
Any Bug family monster X Saccer
They can be found in the wild on Fert Isle.
|This article is a stub.
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.