A Healing Spring is a recurring location in the Dragon Quest series. It is a location typically found within a dungeon where the player's party may walk onto and fully restore their HP and MP. Healing springs typically do not revive deceased characters or cure status ailments.
- Underground Lake (Dragon Quest III)
- Zenith (Remake of Dragon Quest III)
- Royal Crypt (Dragon Quest IV)
- Mount Magmageddon (Dragon Quest V)
- Knightmare Towers (Dragon Quest V)
- Diggery Pokery (Dragon Quest V)
- Burnmont (Dragon Quest VII)
- Dark Ruins (Dragon Quest VIII)
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.