|This article is a stub.
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.
Humanoid Family (怪人, かいじん, Kaijin, monstrous human) refers to monsters in the Dragon Quest series that have human-like forms.
Strengths and Weakness
Like regular humans, it depends on the humanoid. Some are proficient in physical combat, while others are magical. This gives them more variety than the other classes.
Whips deal 110% damage to humanoid monsters. Lashings of Love deals even heavier damage,
Sub-types of Humanoid Family
- Bodkin Archers use bows and arrows, Light-type attacks damage them the most.
- Carters have good speed and can attack all party members
- Gnomes carry around a shield, and has possibilities of blocking attacks.
- Mages know spells
- Claws can powerfully slash
- Hammers are weak and have a chance of a Critical hit
- Lumps know spells.
Monsters of the Humanoid family
|v · e · dMonster Families|