Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV or Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV: The Guided Ones (交響組曲 「ドラゴンクエストIV」 導かれし者たち, Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV Michibikareshi Mono-tachi), alternatively Dragon Quest IV Symphonic Suite, is an album with an orchestral version of the soundtrack of Dragon Quest IV composed and arranged by Koichi Sugiyama and performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
This album should not be confused with the homonymous album performed by the NHK Symphony Orchestra, the one performed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra and the newer recording of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as other similarly named albums from live performance recordings.
The album was released on 6 February 1991 by Pony Canyon, catalog number PCCG-00118 and JAN 4988013252134. It was released alongside a video version of the recordings with some performance scenes for ambiance, also published by Pony Canyon.
- "Overture" (序曲); 1:54
- "Menuet" (王宮のメヌエット); 2:54
- "Comrades" (勇者の仲間たち (間奏曲～戦士はひとり征く～おてんば姫の行進～武器商人トルネコ～ジプシー・ダンス～ジプシーの旅～間奏曲)); 9:51
- "In a Town" (街でのひととき (街～楽しいカジノ～コロシアム～街)); 6:08
- "Homeland ~ Wagon Wheels' March" (勇者の故郷～馬車のマーチ); 6:00
- "Frightenin' Dungeons ~ Cursed Towers" (恐怖の洞窟～呪われし塔); 3:50
- "Elegy ~ Mysterious Shrine" (エレジー～不思議のほこら); 5:01
- "Balloon's Flight ~ Sea Breeze" (のどかな熱気球のたび～海図を広げて); 8:55
- "The Unknown Castle" (謎の城); 2:56
- "Battle for the Glory" (栄光への戦い (戦闘～邪悪なるもの～悪の化身)); 4:26
- "The End" (導かれし者たち-終曲-); 5:20