Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV or Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV: Michibikareshi Monotachi (交響組曲 「ドラゴンクエストIV」 導かれし者たち), alternatively Dragon Quest IV Symphonic Suite, is the fifth album released with an orchestral version of the soundtrack of Dragon Quest IV composed and arranged by Koichi Sugiyama and performed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra.
This album should not be confused with the homonymous album performed by the NHK Symphony Orchestra, the one performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra and the second recording of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as other similarly named albums from live performance recordings.
The CD album was released on 18 May 2005 by Aniplex along with Sugiyama's own label, Sugi Label, with catalog number SVWC-7252 and JAN 4534530009524. It was released as part of Sugi Label and Aniplex efforts to re-record all symphonic suites of Dragon Quest games released at the time with new original performances by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra. It would later be reprinted in 2009 by King Records.
- "Overture" (序曲); 2:03
- "Menuet" (王宮のメヌエット); 3:11
- "Comrades" (勇者の仲間たち (間奏曲～戦士はひとり征く～おてんば姫の行進～武器商人トルネコ～ジプシー・ダンス～ジプシーの旅～間奏曲)); 10:37
- "In a Town" (街でのひととき (街～楽しいカジノ～コロシアム～街)); 8:03
- "Homeland ~ Wagon Wheel's March" (勇者の故郷～馬車のマーチ); 5:56
- "Tough Enemy" (立ちはだかる難敵); 3:24
- "Frightenin' Dungeons ~ Cursed Towers" (恐怖の洞窟～呪われし塔); 5:11
- "Elegy ~ Mysterious Shrine" (エレジー～不思議のほこら); 5:06
- "Balloon's Flight" (のどかな熱気球のたび); 4:27
- "Sea Breeze" (海図を広げて); 4:41
- "Pissarro" (ピサロ～ピサロは征く); 3:14
- "The Unknown Castle" (謎の城); 3:35
- "Battle for the Glory" (栄光への戦い (戦闘～邪悪なるもの～悪の化身)); 7:58
- "The End" (導かれし者たち-終曲-); 5:13