Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV or Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV: Michibikareshi Monotachi (交響組曲 「ドラゴンクエストIV」 導かれし者たち), alternatively Dragon Quest IV Symphonic Suite, is a reprint of the 2005 same name album released by Aniplex. It contains an orchestral version of the soundtrack of Dragon Quest IV composed and arranged by Koichi Sugiyama and performed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra.
This album should not be confused with the homonymous album performed by the NHK Symphony Orchestra, the one performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra and the second recording of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as other similarly named albums from live performance recordings.
The CD album was released on 5 August 2009 by King Records along with Sugiyama's own label, Sugi Label, with catalog number KICC-6303 and JAN 4988003372316. King Records and Sugi Label released on the same date new reprints of most other Dragon Quest symphonic suites ever released up to that point.
- "Overture" (序曲); 2:03
- "Menuet" (王宮のメヌエット); 3:11
- "Comrades" (勇者の仲間たち (間奏曲～戦士はひとり征く～おてんば姫の行進～武器商人トルネコ～ジプシー・ダンス～ジプシーの旅～間奏曲)); 10:37
- "In a Town" (街でのひととき (街～楽しいカジノ～コロシアム～街)); 8:03
- "Homeland ~ Wagon Wheel's March" (勇者の故郷～馬車のマーチ); 5:56
- "Tough Enemy" (立ちはだかる難敵); 3:24
- "Frightenin' Dungeons ~ Cursed Towers" (恐怖の洞窟～呪われし塔); 5:11
- "Elegy ~ Mysterious Shrine" (エレジー～不思議のほこら); 5:06
- "Balloon's Flight" (のどかな熱気球のたび); 4:27
- "Sea Breeze" (海図を広げて); 4:41
- "Pissarro" (ピサロ～ピサロは征く); 3:14
- "The Unknown Castle" (謎の城); 3:35
- "Battle for the Glory" (栄光への戦い (戦闘～邪悪なるもの～悪の化身)); 7:58
- "The End" (導かれし者たち-終曲-); 5:13
- Album info at King Records Japanese
- Album info at Sugiyama Studio (Japanese)
- Album info at VGMdb
- Review at RPGFan
- Review at Soundtrack Central