Hi, welcome to Dragon Quest Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Template:DQIX page.
- And I just finished the documentation. CyberSkull 17:28, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, I don't think every quest will need its own article. The Quest template holds all of the info, so all of the articles would be really small. For now, I think it would be best to put all in info in the List of Quests article. We can always split them out later if it gets too big. --Pagoda 17:36, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I made the template in mind for either a page about a particular quest or used in a quest list. While each quest doesn't necessarily need it's own page, having a page for it that is at least a redirect will improve searching for quests. CyberSkull 17:50, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree, redirects are a good idea. That might keep other folks from trying to start new quest articles too.--Pagoda 17:55, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Take for example 112 Ranger Changer and 113 Hoarse Whisperer: I'd have these redirect to something like Ranger quests (DQIX), as they would all be related. CyberSkull 18:03, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I would rather each quest have a subheading on the list page. Then the redirect would go to List of sidequests in Dragon Quest IX#Quest #112. --Pagoda 18:07, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.