Hi, welcome to Dragon Quest Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Angelo page.
- I repeat, stop removing categories and messing pages up too. Ellis99 CODE XANA 06:32, July 10, 2015 (UTC)
Span and removal
I have have not once removed any categories from any page. Please keep these accusations factual. The span thing is used for redirecting because many pages link using various spellings and capital cases. It is far easier to redirect pages than it is to re-edit all pages that link to a specific page which looking at your activity is just a waste of time in my opinion. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sadj (talk • contribs)
- Actually, you have. See here, . Also, when redirecting, you don't use <span> and </span> too. Also, sign your messages. Ellis99 CODE XANA 20:06, August 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Did you actually read the content of that page? That is a Kingdom, a geopolitical entity, not a location. Those are completely different things? Also, span is the wiki's autocorrect mechanism. Also, minor edits don't need signing. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sadj (talk • contribs)
- Its not a geographical location, its a geopolitical entity. The castle is a location which is not what that article is about. Its analogous to "Empire of X". It does not demarcate its boudnaries. You can specify the castle dungeon as a location in the game which that article was not about. That's why you can only describe where such entity lies without any further detail. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sadj (talk • contribs)
- It is not a region. It is an abstract entity, analogous to an organization or dynasty or a military force. The article definitely is not about a location. It specifically references the seat of power lying at a specific location, not containing said location. If you are versed in DQ8 then go ahead and properly format all the locations for that game first. But I will still create articles about poiltical organizations. But hey, you dont' see me telling you how to edit DQ9 articles. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sadj (talk • contribs)