|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.
"I have ssspent aeonsss alone in this accursssed mirror. Come, let usss ssstir up the dust!"— Valgirt, before its boss fight.
Valgirt has 3 heads which must each be fought separately during the first phase of the battle. After defeating each head, Valgirt's life bar will be refilled and the player must fight all 3 at once. Upon defeating them again, Valgirt will fall and submit to defeat.
- For more information, see Level scoring in Dragon Quest Swords
- Rank X - 1 x Yggdrasil Leaf
- Rank S - 1 x Orichalcum
- Rank A - 1 x Orichalcum
- Rank B - 1 x Yggdrasil Dew
- When the player challenges Valgirt for the first time, their dialogue will play but is skipped if the player rechallenges them after defeating them.
- Valgirt and Valgirt Nedlog are the only bosses in Dragon Quest Swords to revive themselves midway into battle, though Nedlog doesn't revive himself during the Edahs' Sohpix rematches.
- During their dialogue, one may notice that Valgrit has overlapping voices which are both male and female.
- It's dialogue implies that it seeked The Hero out after the defeat of the other Mirror Bosses, which is supported by gameplay (because unlocking Valgirt requires you to defeat the first 3 mirror bosses except King Latem.)